I have been nominated for Inspiring Blogger Award by kaleidoscopebrain, which is amazing because I admire her blogging skills so much!
You do not talk about Fight Club. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
So here are 7 things about me:
1) My name is not Cassandra, it’s Helen. ‘quiet Cassandra’ was a joke about the Cassandra in Homer’s Iliad but I can’t remember the punch line…
2) I’m about to be a graduate from the University of Roehampton so I started another blog (here comes the plug) called The Travelling Graduate.
3) I love reading just about anything. Except Twilight.
4) I want to travel the world.
5) I would love to get into publishing. If anyone has a cousin twice removed who owns a publishing house, I’m available to intern for free…
6) I’m not as strong as people think I am.
7) I’m watching Silver Linings Playbook as I type this.
Fifteen bloggers I think are amazing (no particular order):
7) Blunt Crayon (private blog whilst it’s being updated)
10) Illustration Age
12) I Hate it Here
15) Kaleidoscope Brain (I know, I’m bending the rules, but COME ON, have you guys seen her blog?)